Down the TBR Hole was originally created by Lia @ Lost in a Story
Over the past year I’ve seen many of my friends join in with this meme but never felt to urge to myself. However, as the new year approaches, I’ve been spending reflecting on my reading and blogging for 2019 which led me to finally pay attention to the fact that I still have books from 2012 (when I first made my Goodreads) on my TBR shelf. As I want to actually tackle my backlist books in a more structured way next year I decided it would be a great time to actually join in with Down the TBR Hole to control that pesky, ever-growing TBR!
How it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 books)
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?