Down the TBR Hole was originally created by Lia @ Lost in a Story
Welcome to the second instalment of Down the TBR Hole! I can’t believe I went for so long thinking that it really wasn’t for me and that I had my TBR all under control myself, clearly I was deluded because my TBR keeps expanding no matter how many books I read! I found my first go at Down the TBR Hole incredibly useful so I’m back to knock a few more old books off my list.
How it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 books)
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?